Jan 26, 2013

With You (Last Dance)


continent cracked
no crossing over
dust dry rift
broken lovers

you on one side
me on the other
can't seem to trust
each other

    with you 

I can't forget
it possesses me ten times over
I wanna go back to when
I wasn't so broken

tear drops trickled and dried
salt on the earth
no more time
to let it hurt


O what if i loved you
so what if my heart were true
if it were the earth it would be broke wide open
        desert in two
O what are you afraid of?
So what if my heart were pure
if it were the earth it would be broke wide open
     desert in two

    with you I dance 


 (hum diddy)


I'm sorry it hurts 
but I gotta say i'm glad it's over
and I don't know what's happening now or from here on and out
but I gotta come on and say how much I think that you're golden
Can you feel it?


you don't know love
the way I know love
so i dance with you 
for the last time


    With you I dance for the last time






No comments: